IT, Software & Digital
This is how you are going to help Ellips and customers
You will work together as a team on the world’s most advanced optical grading technology and Software with Deep Learning and AI algorithms that helps fruit and vegetable growers and packers worldwide with lightning-fast and highly accurate grading. The technology is integrated with sorting and packaging machines from our sister companies Elisam and Elifab. The final product are advanced grading machines with high-tech cameras that capture each piece of fruit or vegetable with up to 90 images. With light transmittance technology, we can even see completely through the produce. We see tiny details that no one else can see. Based on this input, we grade the produce by color, weight, size, shelf life, sweetness, external and internal quality, among others.
“It is rewarding to create solutions that have immediate global applicability. Fully working and making a difference for various customer conditions.”
Lian | Ellips HQ | Netherlands
”It is really exciting to integrate a multi-disciplinary system with multiple hardware and software elements. Constant testing and searching for the best solution for specific situations makes it challenging and fascinating.”
Levi | Ellips HQ | Netherlands
“What really appeals to me is the continuous innovation and new features we create for our customers. What we develop at Ellips is applied immediately and instantly improves the customer’s entire process.”
Martin | Ellips HQ | Netherlands
Work activities as a junior IT administrator
- As Junior IT Administrator at Ellips, you will be the first point of contact for your colleagues;
- You will monitor performance, perform preventive checks and solve (threatening) failures;
- You are the first point of contact / help desk for our employees. Both in the Netherlands and in the USA and Australia;
- Management, maintenance, preventive checks and monitoring of hardware and software, Windows PCs and the network infrastructure (wifi, routers, switches, telephony, printers and online with Intune and MS365);
- Performing backups;
- Managing Wifi and Cameras;
- Replacing, installing and configuring hardware and software.
Who are you?
- Enthusiastic and pro active attitude;
- IT related MBO level 4 education;
- Knowledge of different operating systems (Windows 10/11);
- Knowledge of networks, routers and switches is a plus;
- Experience with managing software, such as Microsoft 365;
- Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English;
- You can plan well and quickly switch between different tasks;
- You can work independently but are also a good team player;
- You are willing to be available outside working hours to deal with emergencies;
- Driver licencse.
Who are we?
Ellips is a dynamic and innovative developer of lightning-fast and highly accurate fruit and vegetable grading technology. We help growers and packers worldwide with the goal of finding the right destination for every piece of produce, maximizing food value and minimizing food waste. With global population growth and the impact of climate change on harvests, food supply is an important issue. Here you can make relevant contributions to the future availability of food worldwide. At Ellips you will join a warmly engaged family business where we work closely together, are accessible and respect each other’s perspective. We are growing fast and the product roadmap is full of innovative developments in the coming years. In Eindhoven you will work together with 50 colleagues on the next generation solutions that will deliver the best results worldwide.
Convinced? Of course you will get what you deserve:
- A good salary.
- Personal end-of-year bonus.
- A challenging position with a lot of technical depth, freedom and room for personal initiative.
- Good pension.
- We offer courses and certifications opportunities for our employees, for constant learning and career growth perspective.
- 26 vacation days and the possibility of additional vacation days.
- Flexible work culture with consideration for your personal life. In your team you will make alignments in working hours and between remote and on-site work.
- Opportunity to develop within a fast-growing technology company. Which is growing year on year.
- We also enjoy doing fun things like team-building activities and Friday afternoon drinks with colleagues.
- Free fruit.
Interested? Apply now
Do you have any questions? We are always in the mood for a good conversation.
After receiving your application, our colleague Nina (HR Manager) will contact you as soon as possible. We like to act fast!
What are the three quick steps?
- First interview with Nina and Management to get your needs and wishes clear.
- Follow-up interview with IT Manager where you discover all about the position and see how our teams work together.
- Assessment to sense if there is a match.
Are we both enthusiastic? Then we will make you a great offer and Nina will guide you through the on-boarding process.