You will be troubleshooting for customers and dealers who use our TrueSort sorting software. This can be done remotely or on site at the client. On site can be in the Netherlands as well as elsewhere in the world, mainly Europe, US and Latin America. You’ll work closely together with software development and hardware assembly teams.
As a support engineer you will:
- be the point of contact with partners and other users of TrueSort in case of problems of a technical nature;
- manage and assist mechanics from partners who are on site at the end customer;
- maintain contacts with the partners or end customers about the progress of a repair or service;
- carry out repairs and re-installations on computers, software and components;
- visit customers to make adjustments or improvements to the system on the spot;
- test new features and releases;
- run remote support shifts at Ellips or from home;
- give training courses around the world;
- help improving the knowledge database and the support website;
- have an advisory role towards partners regarding spare parts and upgrades of existing systems.
Do you have what it takes? You and Ellips are a perfect match because you:
- have a relevant degree in Applied Science;
- have analytical skills;
- have good communication skills in Spanish and English;
- preferably have basic communication skills in Dutch.
- have a sense of responsibility;
- are able to work independent and according to a schedule;
- are willing to travel and work abroad;
- are willing to work during weekends or evenings;
- have experience in repairing electronic circuits;
- have knowledge on mounting computer systems and experience with Windows;
- have a drivers license.
What you receive for your commitment:
- a monthly salary between EUR 3000 and EUR 4500 depending on your experience, based on 40 hours per week;
- a part of the profit, typically an additional month of salary, based on the past 12 months;
- 25 vacation days;
- a contract for one year, possibly resulting in a permanent contract;
- a good retirement plan;
- flexible working hours;
- plenty of development opportunities in a high-tech environment, you are in control;
- a pleasant and informal working atmosphere;
- a bunch of fun activities with the company.
Apply now. Our application process consists of only three steps and only takes a few hours. After the first introductory meeting (1 hour), an invitation may be sent for a second interview (1 hour) to which an online assessment precedes (1.5 hours).
Do you have any more questions? Then please contact Nina Hoen or Hans Kester on 040-2456540.