Software Developer Vision Algorithms
We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious and communicatively skilled software developer who wants to work in an energetic Scrum development team on the best sorting software in the world.
Within the team you work on the development of software for assessing and selecting fruit and vegetables based on, among other things, camera images. With advanced algorithms, the properties of these products are quickly and accurately determined, such as color, weight, dimensions and quality.
You are a perfect match because you have:
- a completed University or Applied Sciences degree in Informatics or Electrical Engineering with a specialization in Informatics;
- recent experience with programming in C ++;
- three years experience with vision algorithms;
- passion for your profession;
- good communication skills;
- flexibility for working in Scrum development teams;
- a proactive and result-oriented attitude;
- Dutch Proficiency level B1;
- additional experience with LUA, C # and WPF or Deep Learning is a plus;
A modern, driven and progressive organization with plenty of room for personal input and development. Working times can be arranged in consultation. We offer a market-based salary that depends on experience and age.
We are a dynamic and progressive developer of sorting software for fruit and vegetables. We are based in Eindhoven.
We work according to the Scrum principle: in multidisciplinary teams that deliver working software in short periods of two weeks. Collaboration, communication and team spirit are keywords here.
If you are interested and want to know more, please contact Hans Kester, email@example.com.
Applications with c.v. can be directed to Ellips B.V., to Nina Gorsselink-Hoen, Esp 300, 5633 AE in Eindhoven. Applications can also be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.