Ellips is a dynamic and progressive developer of sorting software for fruit and vegetables. By working closely with suppliers of cameras, lighting and computers, we guarantee that our solutions have the best software and hardware available on the market and that the technology used is optimized for our specific requirements. In turn, our 50 employees are constantly researching and developing to ensure that our assessment technology delivers the best possible results for our customers’ end customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious and communicatively skilled software developer who wants to work in an energetic Scrum development team on the best sorting software in the world. Within the team you will work on the development of software for assessing and selecting fruit and vegetables based on camera images. You will create the user interface, communication protocols, APIs for external parties and real-time control.
- A completed relevant HBO or WO education;
- Recent experience with programming in C++ and C#;
- Passion for your profession;
- Proactive and result-oriented work attitude;
- Additional experience with WPF is an advantage;
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Market-based salary based on experience;
- Personal end-of-year bonus;
- 25 vacation days;
- Annual contract;
- Good pension;
- Flexible working hours;
- Plenty of development opportunities in a high-tech environment;
- Team of driven colleagues;
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere;
- Friday afternoon drinks and other fun activities.
Applying for a job?
Our application procedure consists of three rounds:
- Introductory interview;
- Online assessment;
- Follow-up interview.
Do you have any more questions? Please contact Nina Gorsselink-Hoen or Hans Kester on 040-2456540.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.