Field Service Engineer
Ellips develops high-quality optical sorting systems (software and hardware) for sorting fruit and vegetables. In collaboration with our machine builders Elifab in Spain and Elisam in Italy, we realize the most effective and efficient processing of food flows. Together we form the Ellips Group. In addition, we work with a worldwide dealer network. Our mission is to create innovative solutions to select better quality products and reduce unnecessary food waste in our industry.
We are looking for an all-round mechanic/engineer field service Benelux/UK/Germany.
An enthusiastic, curious and proactive service engineer who wants to work on the best fruit and vegetable sorting machines in the world. As a field service technician you will perform machine installations, routine maintenance and assist with troubleshooting in a team environment or individually. Primarily at the customer’s premises, but also remotely/online.
Work area: focus on the Netherlands, UK, Belgium and Germany. For machine installations other countries may also have to be visited, also outside Europe.
You work for Ellips itself as well as for our subsidiaries Elifab and Elisam both high quality machine builders (high-end in the market) of sorting machines for small fruits such as blueberries, cherries and cherry tomatoes, and for products such as apples, potatoes, onions, citrus, dates.
A completed relevant MBO+ or HBO education in mechatronics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Passion for your profession; willing to learn;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Speaking Spanish or Italian or German is an advantage;
- Proactive and result-oriented work attitude;
- High problem-solving ability, even if you are on your own on location;
- Willingness to travel internationally (approx. 50%);
- You are in possession of a valid passport;
- You are in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- 40-hour contract;
- Market-based salary based on education and experience;
- Personal end-of-year bonus;
- 25 vacation days;
- Pension Plan;
- Working hours to be classified by mutual agreement;
- Team of driven colleagues;
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere;
- Drinks on Friday afternoons and other fun activities.
- Flexibele werkuren
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Do you have any more questions? Please contact Nina Gorsselink-Hoen or Hans Kester on 040-2456540.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.