Computer Vision Engineer
Ellips is a dynamic and progressive developer of sorting software for fruit and vegetables. By working closely with suppliers of cameras, lighting and computers, we guarantee that our solutions have the best software and hardware available on the market and that the technology used is optimized for our specific requirements. In turn, our 50 employees are constantly researching and developing to ensure that our assessment technology delivers the best possible results for our customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious and proactive software developer who wants to work in an energetic Scrum development team on the best sorting software in the world. Within the team you will work on the development of software for assessing and selecting fruit and vegetables based on camera images. Using advanced algorithms, the properties of these products such as color, weight, size and quality are quickly and accurately determined.
- A completed relevant WO education;
- At least three years of recent experience with Computer Vision and Deep Learning;
- Experience with scripting languages like Lua or Python;
- Passion for your profession;
- Proactive and result-oriented work attitude;
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Additional experience with OpenCV, Datascience or Machine Learning is a plus.
- Recent experience with programming in C++ is a plus;
- Market-based salary based on experience;
- Personal end-of-year bonus;
- 25 vacation days;
- Annual contract;
- Good pension;
- Flexible working hours;
- Plenty of development opportunities in a high-tech environment;
- Team of driven colleagues;
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere;
- Friday afternoon drinks and other fun activities.
Applying for a job?
Our application procedure consists of three rounds:
- Introductory interview;
- Online assessment;
- Follow-up interview.
Do you have any more questions? Please contact Nina Gorsselink-Hoen or Hans Kester on 040-2456540.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Are you the Computer Vision & Deep Learning Engineer that we’re looking for?
Fill in the form below as completely as possible and we will contact you as soon as possible!