B2B Digital Marketeer
Are you a data-driven online marketeer with strategic skills? Are you eager to help grow a business through digital marketing, by growing traffic, leads, and conversions? Ellips is currently looking for an experienced B2B online Marketeer to extend our marketing team in the Netherlands.
Ellips develops high-quality optical sorting systems (software and hardware) for sorting fruit and vegetables. In collaboration with our machine builders Elisam & Elifab, we realize the most effective and efficient processing of food flows. Together we form the Ellips Group. In addition, we work with a worldwide dealer network. Our mission is to create innovative solutions to select better quality products and reduce unnecessary food waste in our industry.
As our B2B online marketeer, together with our other marketeer, you are responsible for rolling out Ellips Group’s new online marketing strategy and expanding our online presence. Initially, the strategy needs to be refined based on keyword research, competitive analysis, buyer personas, customer journeys, data analysis, etc.
The first step is to optimize our current websites, online content, and set up a platform for our international sales team to organize online webinars/demos. Then you will start executing online marketing with organic online marketing like SEO to drive traffic to our website and to generate leads. Further, you will also develop and maintain our newsletters through email marketing and our presence on our social media channels for the Ellips Group.
In addition, you are responsible for the development and expansion of our CRM system. You will actively contribute to capture the customer image and identify opportunities for improving the B2B customer journey to support the sales team.
- Initiate and execute the online marketing strategy;
- Continuously grow traffic on Ellips Group and generate leads;
- Manage, develop and expand our CRM system (Pipedrive);
- Increase engagement in Email-marketing, PR, Advertorials, Advertisements and Social Media;
- Increase brand awareness with our target groups;
- Search Engine Optimization including SEO content creation.
- Proactive and result-oriented;
- Creative out-of-the-box thinking;
- Positive attitude;
- Strongly analytical;
- Knows what to prioritize.
- Relevant HBO education, marketing/communication;
- Minimum 3 years relevant online marketing experience;
- Minimum 2 years relevant B2B marketing experience;
- Proven track record;
- Passion for online marketing and eager to grow a business;
- Up-to-date on the latest B2B marketing trends;
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with all relevant tools like; Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, etc;
- Experience with marketing automation;
- CMS experience (preferably WordPress);
- Excellent reporting and communication skills, in both English and Dutch;
- Interest in technology and sustainability;
- Experience with the use and optimization of CRM systems (preferably Pipedrive).
- 32-40 hour contract;
- Market-based salary;
- Personal end-of-year bonus;
- 25 vacation days (based on 40-hour contract);
- Pension Plan;
- Working hours to be classified by mutual agreement;
- Team of driven colleagues;
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere;
- Drinks on Friday afternoons and other fun activities.
Interested to join our team?
Please fill in the form below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.